Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stressed Out!

So, my life has completely fallen apart around my feet. Every time I don't think it can get any worse it does.

First, we use my parents address to get our oldest into a good elementary school. I know it’s not right but our home school is the WORST. No to mention the school counselor told me herself that I don't want my daughter to go there. That she wouldn't get a good education. So, with that information we lie. We don't do play dates we keep our heads down and I volunteer. Madalyn is an exceptional student and is on a second grade level in reading and math. She is in first grade. So, this past October someone (a rat bastard) wrote an anonymous letter to the school ratting us out. The principal pulled my 6 1/2 year old daughter out of gym class took her to the storage room and interrogated her until she cried. Then and only then they allowed her to was her face and return to class. I received a phone shortly after that telling me to come and get her. She wasn't even allowed on the school bus back to my parent’s house. I can't even begin to tell you how outraged I am. We hired a lawyer and hit back HARD. She has been permitted to finish out her first grade year and then she has to attend her home school. That won't happen. We are fighting back with our lawyer and to date have never received anything written from the school or the school board. Lawyer seems to think it will work out in our favor. So, fingers are crossed.

Second, my youngest Katie has been diagnosised with a sensory integration disorder. We are trying to get her help from the county and they tell me there is nothing wrong with her. Well, 3 other Doctors disagree so now we go the private route for help. Insurance doesn't cover it. So, between the lawyer and the therapist our savings is dwindling.

Third, the hurricane this past summer did just enough damage that our home owner's policy won't cover it but yet we still needed a new roof and new French doors. At least the manufacturer of the door is paying part of that bill. The bad news yes the bad news is that the replacement door was damaged so we still don't have our new functioning door and the delivery date has been pushed back again.

Finally, my parents will be celebrating the 42 anniversary on the 27th of December. The gift my Father is giving my Mother is a divorce! Yes, a DIVORCE. He is having an affair and left my Mother. I can't believe it. My brother and sister are equally shocked. The other woman is married too. With the recession and my Father's business this is not an alimony case according to the lawyer. Their house is paid for so my Mother will get half and half of what is in the savings. Bad news is my Mother has never worked and doesn't know how to use a computer. She has had cancer twice and has colitis. The lawyer thinks due to her age and health she won't be able to find work. Not to mention she is uninsurable and once the divorce goes through she isn't entitled to my Father's. Merry f****ng Christmas.

All caught up now. Maybe this blogging thing will be a good place to vent and deal with everything. Maybe I will give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment