Really??? I can not believe this but now my youngest Katie has a double eye infection and ear infection. I feel like the worlds worst Mother. I suspected her eyes were infected but had no clue about her ear. We took both of the girls to see their Doctor today which has been closed all week long. My oldest Madalyn is back on Antibiotics and more eye drops and now Katie is on them too. The Doctor said this has been a difficult week with us closed and Katie at 2 can't tell you about her ears.
The good thing is that finally everyone agrees with me and sees that she needs a speech therapist. I am really the only one who understands her. She usually says the last syllable of a word. For example, shower and tower are both pronounce "er" as well as Grammy and Kelli are both pronounce "e". I normally know what she is trying to say and she finally said her name instead of just "e" she now say my name is ate - e. Better than before so I will take it. I am quite proud of her for making such an improvement on her name.
On another note she told me that she wanted to poo poo in the potty. So, right at bath time I sat her down on her potty and never thought twice. While she was in the tub she said Ma Ma poo poo potty so I got her out and went to put her on the potty and notice that she had actually peed in the potty. I missed it. The stupid batteries must be dead because the potty didn't sing and I didn't get to make a huge fuss over her. I can't believe it she just turned two in January and she peed in the potty. Now I don't want to get too excited Madalyn wasn't potty trained until 3 years and 3 months but I can still dream.
Well, I've rambled on long enough. I must get up stairs and put my Valentine's together so they are ready when the girls get up.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Okay so I thought I'd try out blogging. I've been reading them for a while and thought I'd try it out. Perhaps I should stay with a little about me.
- I am 36 and happily married.
- Our 7th anniversary is coming up in March. For some reason I always have a hard time remembering what day.
- We got married in Vegas. One of the BEST decisions we ever made.
- I have two daughters. My oldest is 4 1/2 and my youngest is 2.
- My daughters are truly miracle babies.
- I have been told that my cheesecakes are the best ever.
- Both of my daughters are sick and have been sick since last weekend when we were hit with the first blizzard. We have not played in the snow at all.
- We discovered that my oldest is allergic to Amoxicillan. Did I mention that her Doctors office hasn't been opened all week due to the two blizzards.
- My youngest insisted on wearing her black tights today. She loves to be fancy. Just like Nancy.
Well, there it is my first post. Nothing to exciting but maybe it will get better as time goes by.